Wave Bubble 2010

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Mictronics

Re: Wave Bubble 2010

Post by Mictronics »

The basic design is proved to work. For now I see no advantage in another design changes.

mattyciii

Post by mattyciii »

I'd be interested in buying a bare board if there is a group but too.

b1nary

Post by b1nary »

I would be interested in the order of the pcb order

Durgo

Post by Durgo »

Count me in for an order of black PCBs!

erich81

Post by erich81 »

I'd also be interested in a set of boards for the updated design, as I was trying to figure out how to panelize layouts before submitting, but if we all order it'll be cheaper than individually doing it.

If they aren't that expensive, I'd be in for 2 sets. Haven't touched electronics in a long time, but as I work for an RFID company, reading the posts in here and doing some of the projects is really teaching me a lot. I'd be interested to see a design that does include a LCD that could maybe show frequencies being jammed, voltage levels/charge state, etc.

also, only the schematics for the power board seem to be available, does anyone have the full panel PCB .BRD or gerber files, ready to send to manufacturer, preferably already in a panel file so I can submit just one file?

Mictronics

Post by Mictronics »

Schematic and layout for the main board will be released when I'm done with all test's and programming.

An LCD is not planed and in my opinion not needed, but the SPI on the ISP connector is free so one can hook up a Nokia graphic LCD from a cell phone there.

erich81

Post by erich81 »

Sounds good. Thanks for spending the time to share your revised work with the community. Do you have any update on group order for the boards?

palmer eldritch

Post by palmer eldritch »

Is it too late to get in on the order? I'd like to get 2 boards please!

TX/RX Labs members will love them...

Mictronics

Post by Mictronics »

Update the wiki with schematic, board file and pictures of the main board. Believed to be error free. Automatic DRC reports nothing.

Source code and firmware for hardware test will be next.

crease-guard

Post by crease-guard »

I would be interested in several sets of these boards when you are ready to do a run.

Jay

coolman2024

Post by coolman2024 »

I too would like a couple sets of boards if it is not too late

antman

Post by antman »

I would love to buy a set of the pcb's as well. Please advise if their are any of the sets available.

ahmed

Post by ahmed »

I am trying to make a jammer
I want to ask is sawtooth directly given to vco ,or there is some dc adjustmant made by atmega microcontroller
so that sweep must trace bursts and cater for handover

Mictronics

Post by Mictronics »

ahmed wrote:I am trying to make a jammer
I want to ask is sawtooth directly given to vco ,or there is some dc adjustmant made by atmega microcontroller
so that sweep must trace bursts and cater for handover
The sawtooth is modulated on an adjustable DC offset. The DC offset will set the centre frequency of your sweep, the sawtooth will set the bandwidth around the centre frequency.

@ All
AFAIK nobody did a PCB batch run so far. But I will no do, but there was already an offer from someone else.

cofhal

Post by cofhal »

I need buy the pcb board for this proyect

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”