RC1a tested and ready!

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
adafruit

RC1a tested and ready!

Post by adafruit »

Ill post it in a little bit, just have to do the gerber gen.

Lanmasterd

excelent

Post by Lanmasterd »

hey Ladyada
thats great news im looking forward to the rc1a coming out . the first build is going well for me though which is good to .. im gonna build 2 of these one of each build.. im picking up my PCB's tomorrow .. from www.ship.ie its an irish PCB oompany unfortunatly its a dying trade here in ireland.
Anyway getting side tracked.. wat i was gonna ask ya. is are u posting the files on the forum or on the site with the other file in a zip or rar file.
talk soon
Lanmasterd :lol:

evilroot

Post by evilroot »

I'm waiting with baited breath. :D

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

I was out of town for a week, the files are up now!
http://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/download.html

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

check again
http://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/download.html
i've uploaded a 'triple PCB' gerber set: without the AAA battery pack as many people seem to not want it.

Lanmasterd

Post by Lanmasterd »

thanks ladyada
but i think people are mad not wanting it.. its redundency for the main power supply..
ill be keeping it/.. thanks again...

Just a wounder though have u ever thought of doing a pci based jammer or pcmcia card .. just a wounder.. cos pc control would be like wow..

catch you later

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”