Productiuon of Rca1 started and im posting all my work

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Lanmasterd

Productiuon of Rca1 started and im posting all my work

Post by Lanmasterd »

hey all check out my blog and watch detailed work in progress as it happens.. update once or twice a day .. with loads of detailed pics..
enjoy let me know wat u think on here just post ur comments or requests if its for pictures..
Lanmasterd

ps since im doing this one stage by stage dont ask for pics that i havent got to yet.. if i get past the stage u need just request i post pics u need.
im off for 2 weeks and im looking forward to doing this rca1 perfectly..http://blog.myspace.com/lanmasterd

Eno

Post by Eno »

I'll be following your progress :D

Lanmasterd

Post by Lanmasterd »

thanks ENO :D

Lanmasterd

Post by Lanmasterd »

Hey all just a fill in for everyone..
its a four day weekend here so as me and my fiencée are havin friends over i have put my gear away and ill be resuming on tuesday.. and i hope to get loads done.. .talk soon
how do people like the blog so far..
lanmasterd

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

looks great! the pictures are awsome

Lanmasterd

Post by Lanmasterd »

Thanks Ladyada
its always nice to get praise from the maker . Glad u like the photos.
Ill have more updates on tuesday after the long weekend here :)
Drinks all round..
Good oll Irish :)

Have a good weekend Your self too

Lanmasterd

Post by Lanmasterd »

Blog Update ..

http://blog.myspace.com/lanmasterd

check it out see if it helps more to come later today and tomorrow

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”