WB2010 Pitfalls, Flaws etc

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mandy

WB2010 Pitfalls, Flaws etc

Post by mandy »

Hi Forum,

after I finished building my first WBRC1A I'm looking now forward to build a WB2010. While the RC1A was fun to put together and also very well documented I have the feeling that the WB2010 will be more of a challenge. I spend the last days browsing this forum in order to understand the problems, bugs, flaws etc of the WB2010 design. Apparently there are issues with those switches on each side. But I also read in one thread about some serious design flaws of the WB2010 2a version, which is the board I have at hand and I want to use. Unfortunately I could not find any further explanation of what those flaws might be. Therefore I opened this new topic in order to collect information and gain a better understanding of all those little or major issues of the WB2010.

Many thanks for sharing,
Mandy :wink:

extratitanian

Re: WB2010 Pitfalls, Flaws etc

Post by extratitanian »

Looking at the schematics, it doesn't look like there are any major issues. Anything more than minor nitpicking at least. I've got a pile of parts on the way so I'm sure we can fill this thread with our findings as we find them.

Jasonapp84

Post by Jasonapp84 »

where can I find the schematics for this version and components list????!!!

Jasonapp84

Post by Jasonapp84 »

anyone know where I can get a schematic for the 2010 version and components list

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”