WB2010 Rev B Boards - On Sale Now

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
aqisnotliquid

WB2010 Rev B Boards - On Sale Now

Post by aqisnotliquid »

So I've gotten enough people asking for more boards that I've decided to put together another batch order.

This time will be for the WB2010 Revision B set of two (main board and battery board).

Boards will be black soldermask, white silkscreen. I'll be able to take orders now, but last time I checked, lead time was around 2 weeks for fabrication.

I accept PayPal as my primary method of payment, but if you need another way to pay, just PM me or email me at my username at gmail.com and we can work something out.

Here's the old sell thread for those of you who haven't purchased from me before: http://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7393

EDIT:

Finally got the order worked out, so it's in production now. I expect to get the order around the end of next week, so I'll start accepting orders now and ship them out when I have the boards on hand.

Prices are $35 for one set (price includes USPS Priority shipping. Faster shipping may be available at a higher cost), and $30 each for 2 or more sets (also including shipping).
Last edited by aqisnotliquid on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fair_child

Re: WB2010 Rev B Boards for Sale Soon

Post by fair_child »

I will order two boards. I sent you an email the other day. Let me know when you're ready and accept payments. Thx

niceoneis

Re: WB2010 Rev B Boards - On Sale Now

Post by niceoneis »

I would like to order 2 sets. How do I go about it?

// joey

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Send me a PM or email with your address information and we can work out payment details there.

niceoneis

Post by niceoneis »

I'm not finding an option to pm or email, maybe bc my accounts are linked¿. Please email me [email protected]

// joey

wtfwtfdef

Post by wtfwtfdef »

used to be able to pm on these forums, that was 2 forums ago before it changed into this! Whats your contact info?

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Just send me an email to my username at gmail and I'll get back to you.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”