WB2010 Rev 2B BOM

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
manolorutu

WB2010 Rev 2B BOM

Post by manolorutu »

Hello, I'm from Spain so forgive my english,

First I'd like to thank the work done by the heads of Wave Bubble, versions and related work. Here I found important and complete information.
I explain my question:
I will order 4 PCB sets, and this boards are 2010 rev 2b. The overlapping traces on D4 and D5 have been fixed, the R43 resistor have been put back on, and there's a new switch.

Is the BOM shown here the correct BOM for this design/rev?
http://ladyada.net/wiki/wavebubble/wave_bubble_2010

I've read this thread http://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14782 (or tried) and I didn't find anything that confirms or denies it. If the BOM I've indicated isn't the appropriate, please somebody tell me the correct way.

I await a response. Thanks!

manolorutu

Re: WB2010 Rev 2B BOM

Post by manolorutu »

Yes, the BOM is correct:
Attachments
correct.jpg
correct.jpg (128.32 KiB) Viewed 5007 times

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”