Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
dwmilo

Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board

Post by dwmilo »

Hi, I am looking for a soundboard that will trigger sounds. "The Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board" sounds like it will do what I need it to do, I just have a few questions. But first let me tell you what I want to achieve. I will have about 10 sounds that will be triggered by one button. I want to sounds to play AFTER I have released the button. i.e. I press and HOLD the button, nothing happens, I release the button, the sound then plays. Every time I press and release the button, the next sound plays. After all of the sounds have been cycled, it goes back to the first one.

My questions,
1. will the "Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board" accomplish this?
2. I'm new to this, so will it have adequate instructions for me to program it? If not, where can I get instructions?
3. Will this work on a MAC?

Thank you!

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Please do not double post.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”