i have some pcbs to get ride of

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
sajrohan

i have some pcbs to get ride of

Post by sajrohan »

So, I've looked and noticed that there is actually new versions of the wave bubble... so these may not be of interest, but i have 4 next to me and another 5 in a box i'd have to dig out. I'm located in the middle tennessee, U.S.A. area if anyone is local and wants one. I don't mind shipping them if somebody wants them, i can do paypal.

I'll go ahead and upload a picture of one, i have no idea what version these are, and i cannot remember when i ordered them... i can say that i'm fairly certain they're at the very least a decade old. They've been stored inside the entire time, i've never actually built one but i'm in the process of clearing extra things out i don't need. they were printed straight from ladyada's files, to her specifications. pre-tinned. Any additional information, feel free to contact me. Looks like plenty of people have been burning people on selling things on here, so i'm more than happy to list it on my ebay account (even though i never sell anything on it). In case you don't use ebay, it's a lot riskier for a seller than a buy on ebay these days.

forgot to include email.... sajrohan at gmail dot com
i can send high res if needed (1mb limit on forum apparently)
i can send high res if needed (1mb limit on forum apparently)
Untitled_wave_bubble.png (991.95 KiB) Viewed 5168 times

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”