WB_1.0b Boards Sold Out

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
aqisnotliquid

WB_1.0b Boards Sold Out

Post by aqisnotliquid »

I figured this would happen eventually... There seem to be a lot of people still needing boards, even after I sold 37 sets. So, some time in January or February, I'll be placing another order. This time, however, please email me instead of PM. It gets to be a bother when my tiny PM box of 50 gets filled up from just a few weeks worth of messages ;)

So, in the email, please include the following:

Name
Number of Sets
Payment Method
Preferred Shipping Method (If faster than standard USPS, I will charge extra)

I do not accept orders outside the US, sorry. Also, the cost is the same as before, unless you pay for expedited shipping.

I'm probably forgetting something, so if you have a question, send me an email, or just simply post here.

Again, please do not PM me your orders.

UPDATE::

I've changed the order from the three boards to all four paneled boards. Also, I will be cutting all boards for no extra charge. Price, however, has gone up to $35 per set, $30 for all four boards, and $5 for Standard USPS shipping. UPS shipping will still cost extra. I don't intend to use FedEx, but if you prefer it, please let me know in your email and I'll see what I can do.

I will be shipping every three weeks. The only time this will change is if I'm out of town. Then, I'll do it earlier or later, depending on what I have going on. Sorry for all the inconveniences, but I'm trying to do my best with a much busier schedule.

If you have any questions or comments, post or send me an email.

aqisnotliquid [at] gmail [dot] com
Last edited by aqisnotliquid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

auriga

Re: WB_1.0c Boards Soon for Sale.

Post by auriga »

Apologies if I simply overlooked it, but what is your email address?

bnm

Post by bnm »

aqisnotliquid
(at)
gmail
(dot)
com
Last edited by bnm on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Sorry if it isn't a clearly visible link... I don't like posting my full email address because then spiders and bots can pick it up and send me unsolicited spam...

Update - Nothing... EagleCAD is being kind of weird because it keeps halting up. If anyone wants to help me with it though, I'd be eternally grateful.

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

I have a licensed Eagle. What did you need done?

aqisnotliquid

Re: WB_1.0b Boards

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Should be ordering tonight, assuming that I can get one more thing with the boards cleaned up.

niksun

Re: WB_1.0b Boards Now Accepting Orders!

Post by niksun »

I'm considering ordering them. I wonder if you could send me the Eagle files so that I can take a look at the PCB revisions you've made?

Also, what forms of payment do you accept? Paypal perhaps?

Thanks.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Well, to be honest, I had double checked the boards and found that bushing's revisions covered what I was already concerned about. As for the hole alignment... A bit of change in the orientation of the boards solved that problem. So there are no changes to version 1.0b.

Yes, I accept PayPal. If you'd like to order, please send me an email.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Double Posting yet again. Oh well.

UPDATE::

I've had some work piling up rather quickly and been working as hard as I could to clear that out of the way. So, because of that, I hadn't had a chance to submit the boards to the manufacturer quite yet. However, seeing as I have a few non-productive hours tonight, I'll jump right on that and submit the panels. I'll make another post when I've done this to confirm.

Thanks for your patience!

mayank

Post by mayank »

i guess i m late to order...but if u still lukin for order do count me
and before all tht plz do send me details of the board([email protected]) and cost for the set ...i m really interested in making one of mine jammer ....

bnm

Post by bnm »

aqisnotliquid wrote:I figured this would happen eventually... There seem to be a lot of people still needing boards, even after I sold 37 sets. So, some time in January or February, I'll be placing another order. This time, however, please email me instead of PM. It gets to be a bother when my tiny PM box of 50 gets filled up from just a few weeks worth of messages ;)

So, in the email, please include the following:

Name
Number of Sets
Payment Method
Preferred Shipping Method (If faster than standard USPS, I will charge extra)

I do not accept orders outside the US, sorry. Also, the cost is the same as before, unless you pay for expedited shipping.

$25 for each set, plus $5 for standard shipping.

I'm looking into paneling all three boards (which would involve an update of the silkscreen , so if you would like me to separate the boards for you, please let me know in the email. Otherwise, I'll ship the panel to you uncut.

I'm probably forgetting something, so if you have a question, send me an email, or just simply post here.

Again, please do not PM me your orders.
$25 for the set and $5 for shipping.

v1.0b info:
http://forums.ladyada.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4143

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Updates posted above. Board sets are now all four boards (both battery boards included). Price is now $35 and board cutting is free. For those of you who have already paid, you don't have to pay the extra $5, but I'll still include the fourth board and I'll separate them for you. Apologies for taking so long to order.

I confirmed that the order has been placed. I'll be hearing from the manufacturer tonight, paying tonight, and expecting the boards in approximately a week.

Sets remaining (or not paid for): 42

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

I placed the order over the weekend and expected a reply by now, but I haven't heard from the manufacturer. It's Tuesday where they are, so I expect to have an email by tomorrow morning. If not, I'll send them an email and try to speed up the order.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Unfortunately for me, the pricing changed a bit since I changed how I ordered. So I didn't have enough money on hand to pay for less lead time.

That means that I won't be able to ship on the 14th like I had planned. The boards are being made right now, and I will receive an email when they finish. I estimate this to be in about 8 days. Plus 3 days for shipping.

I am really sorry about the delays. I wish I could have sped things up, but sometimes things don't work out as planned.

Expect to hear from me soon.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

The boards have arrived. If you have placed an order and I have received your payment, I am planning to ship those out this weekend. If not, please pay as soon as you can. If you don't pay, you don't get boards.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”