somthing diff may be good idea

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
scoopin

somthing diff may be good idea

Post by scoopin »

i got these phase lock pll"s from some bda"s .the interesting thing is these pll"s are self contained witch one uses a pick 12c508
the other is completely self contained. i cant find detailed info on either but some info on the description . these might be good to use for jamming simple circuit less work just install and program. this is just an idea and might be more piratical for
less work. let me know what you think?

nova

Re: somthing diff may be good idea

Post by nova »

the pll is an varil product that works between 300 to 1750 MHz. from what I see the input reference signal is 10MHz and the pic is 12f508. it looks like it uses a 3 wire interface like the lmx2430.

but I don't know what input signal level it's looking for at the rf input?

also it looks like it is not a duel type like the lmx2430.

if you can find what register exist inside of the varil and what they do, this could be a replacement for the wavebuble pll.

scoopin

Post by scoopin »

update this is the inside of the sealed pll Image

nova

Post by nova »

the pll is a lmx2326.

this pll is from national semiconductor, which is the same people who make the lmx2430 which is currently being used in the wavebubble. the lmx2326 is a single rf input pll that works from 100MHz to 2.8 GHz. the interface is the same as the lmx2430, the filter capacitors, 18 ohm resistor are the same as the lmx2430, basically a drop in for the lmx2430. the only drawback is that it is single and not a dual frequency input pll. so use it for example for a wifi jammer, nextel jammer or anything else you want to jam between 100 MHz to 2.8GHz. just remember that it is single and not dual

hope this helps

nova

M01cclamma

Post by M01cclamma »

The idea of wifi jammer would help i suppose as long as it is accessible. There are a variety cell phone 3g 4g jamer wifi blocker available on wholesale online store for various jamming service. But the kind of device if prohibited in many areas

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”