Schematic?

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
MaltiK

Schematic?

Post by MaltiK »

I searched this forum, and nobody supplied a free, proved-to-be-working schematic for the wavebubble, can anyone supply one for me?

karlgg

Re: Schematic?

Post by karlgg »

I assume you mean, besides the one LadyAda has on her site?
http://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/download.html

MaltiK

Post by MaltiK »

I guess I didnt catch that, but I have a question, heres a schematic for a cheapter jammer, why not use this:

Below is the free and opensource schematic diagram of cell phone jammer. This circuit is designed for building a cell phone jammer which could blocking mobile phone signals works on GSM1900 band, also called DCS. The defined blocking frequency is downlink of GSM1900, from 1930MHz to 1990MHz. The GSM1900 mobile phone network is used by USA, Canada and most of the countries in South America. This cell phone jammer is not applicable for use in Europe, Middle East, nor Asia.

karlgg

Post by karlgg »

I'm not at all familiar with her circuit (and too lazy to go back and become so) but I would assume "working with what you have and/or know" or similar themes came into play. It's not something LadyAda produces or spends time on, which might be why it's cordoned off in the Unsupported Projects section. :shock:

MaltiK

Post by MaltiK »

Your probably right, but what about the schematic I showed you, can anyone tell me if thats valid. Its much less components, and it has all the same section.

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Ladyada's is better. Dual freqs, MCU tuned.
The one you posted is a single freq (GSM) and has manual tuning.
Not to mention a few other missing features.

taeamart

Post by taeamart »

If I want to use the schematic (Triangle wave genaerator) in Asia.
How to?

My country in Thailand.

[email protected]

nux

Post by nux »

As said, the one above is only a single frequency one with manual tuning. And probably has a much smaller range. To adapt it for other countries, you would need to determine the frequency you want to block, possibly change the VCO to a suitable frequency, and adjust the tri wave generator to be correct for the VCO input.

ihanna

Post by ihanna »

karlgg wrote:I assume you mean, besides the one LadyAda has on her site? car accident BANNED
http://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/download.html
Hey mate, I like what you've suggested but it seems like the link is dead or something. Can you re up the link? I badly need this before the end of the day. Please mate?
Last edited by ihanna on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

losthorizonmba

Post by losthorizonmba »

I am working off this version which has been proven
http://www.ladyada.net/wiki/wavebubble/wave_bubble_2010

Syn7

Post by Syn7 »

Wait.... What?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”