PCBs in Europe/UK
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

PCBs in Europe/UK

by Bandit on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Im considering on getting a batch of PCBs made with solder resist and silk screen. Would anyone in the UK or rest of Europe be interested in buying any?
Bandit

Re: PCBs in Europe/UK

by Waragu on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 am

I might be interested but that of course depend on the price? I live in Denmark btw.
Waragu

by Bandit on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

I expect I'll be getting some made in a few weeks, if you can wait that long and if theres enough interest I'll post the cost on here. I dont know how much they will cost yet but will get a quote soon.
Bandit

by Waragu on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Okay that sounds good. I'll be waiting for more info then :)
Waragu

by Freemo on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:23 pm

If you never wound up getting the PCB made I have a batch on its way here now. Id be happy to sell you a copy and anyone else who is interested (at whatever a fair price may be).
Your open-source friend,
Jeffrey Phillips Freeman

Check out http://www.syncleus.com for open source hardware, software, wiki, and shop. All kits and devices provide complete schematics and board layouts! Wave Bubble coming soon!
Freemo

by AmigoMaxwell on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Bandit, I got some quotes from "OurPCB"

8 x of the main two boards + shippping per 178 US$

I didnt order them eventually, though, because I hope to be able to get them manufactured myself...If not, I'd be interested in getting one from you, if possible

Rgds
AmigoMaxwell

by Freemo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 pm

I spoke to bandit, and unless things changed it may be a while before he puts in an order. As such you may want to just get in on the batch i have coming in.
Your open-source friend,
Jeffrey Phillips Freeman

Check out http://www.syncleus.com for open source hardware, software, wiki, and shop. All kits and devices provide complete schematics and board layouts! Wave Bubble coming soon!
Freemo

by AmigoMaxwell on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Thansk for the offer, Freemo

I'd be interested in getting one then, depending on the price, obviously. When should you be receiveng them ?
AmigoMaxwell

by Freemo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:43 pm

I ordered them a few days ago so my guess would be within the week. Its with blue solder mask/resist and silkscreen (rest of the specs are standard). Im not looking to charge a crazy amount, Its not like im gonna make much money off it if i did. I have 5 boards coming in so ill likely just put them up on an ebay auction, but if less than 5 people are interested ill do a flat fee. If i go with a flat fee (Auction will start at a penny) then you could expect the same sort of markup as Limor Fried (lady ada) does on her pcb.
Your open-source friend,
Jeffrey Phillips Freeman

Freemo

by Waragu on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Freemo wrote:I ordered them a few days ago so my guess would be within the week. Its with blue solder mask/resist and silkscreen (rest of the specs are standard). Im not looking to charge a crazy amount, Its not like im gonna make much money off it if i did. I have 5 boards coming in so ill likely just put them up on an ebay auction, but if less than 5 people are interested ill do a flat fee. If i go with a flat fee (Auction will start at a penny) then you could expect the same sort of markup as Limor Fried (lady ada) does on her pcb.

Can you post a link to your auction here when you get them? I might be interested then.
Waragu

by Freemo on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes, ill post a link to the auction as well as send a PM to anyone who inquired about them to me in PM. Ill do my best to make sure everyone has a chance to get one.
Your open-source friend,
Jeffrey Phillips Freeman

Freemo

by Freemo on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Hey guys, the PCB's for the wavebubble arrived today. Ill be posting pictures shortly and putting up an ebay auction. Just a heads up so no one misses it. Ill post the details of the auction shortly.
Your open-source friend,
Jeffrey Phillips Freeman

Freemo

by D4rknight on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:40 am

Hi Freemo, i've just joined this Forum but would definately be interested in purchasing a couple of the pcb's you have, give us a heads up when there ready for auction.
Peace to all

D4rknight.
D4rknight

by robert on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:07 am

anyone still considering to hava a batch of pcbs made? I would like 2 sets depending on price :)
thanks a lot in advance
robert

by nobody on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:52 am

Hi Anyone, I am interessted in buying 1 Set of Pcb´s ,cause here they are very expensive(nearly 75$).
Hope someone can help me out....
Best regards from Europe,and feel free to contact me if you have some.

Sorry for my bad english,i am not familar with grammar :D
nobody

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.