Wavebubble PCB for sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Freemo

Wavebubble PCB for sale

Post by Freemo »

I just ordered 5 complete wavebubble PCB's (thats 2 boards, the main board and the LI-Ion board with antenna's). I will be selling them to anyone who is interested. I havent set a price yet but i alway try to be reasonable. Here is how ill do it. If your sincerly interested in obtaining one of the boards then reply to this thread (or if you feel you need privacy contact me directly). If more than 5 people are interested in the PCB then ill put all 5 up on a ebay auction lasting only 24 hours (so there is no wait). If there is less than 5 people interested ill just sell it directly at a flat rate. Let me know if your interested and by the time the PCB arrive here we should have it all sorted out.

Chuck

Re: Wavebubble PCB for sale

Post by Chuck »

Are these boards with solder mask and stencels or what?

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Yup solder mask, stencil, 1 oz copper and i think(not sure) tin platting. But if you need tin platting I can do that for you.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Hey guys, the PCB's for the wavebubble arrived today. Ill be posting pictures shortly and putting up an ebay auction. Just a heads up so no one misses it. Ill post the details of the auction shortly.

UnsightedLight

Post by UnsightedLight »

Will you still sell them at a flat rate or is it all ebay now? If you is it going to be "Buy it now" or bidding?

amigomaxwell

Post by amigomaxwell »

Hope you put them on ebay at a decent time for the people in Europe ! :lol: :lol:

thanks mate

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

I will likely do more than one auction since i have several boards. Ill make it a point that one of themis at a decent hour for Europe.

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Are you still pondering when you're gonna do it?

Waiting for the planets to line up just right?

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

lol, not quite. My heater broke at my main house and my doggie got a pretty nasty ear infection. So i moved to my guest house temporarily so she can be warm till my main house is fixed. Long story short, the boards and my camera are at the main house so i havent gotten around to it just yet. Ill make it a point to drive there tomorrow, take the pictures and get the bll rolling on the first auction. Sorry for the delay.

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

hello, tap tap tap. Is this thing on?

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Hey man, you alive?

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Ive finally posted the wavebubble boards for sale which i ordered (their professionally etched). If anyone would like it, for fairness, it will be up for auction on ebay. If the auction is successful i will make these a regular thing for now. If your interested in bidding go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0403878262

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

I sold the last set of WaveBubble PCB and got enough of a respone to justify selling another set. If you didnt win the last auction and are interested in buying the next set of WaveBubble PCB you can get it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0407119498

In case your wondering why im using an auction, its so people can get the fairest price. I dont know what a PCB is really worth. So instead of putting a price on my time and resources to get these made in bulk i figure id just let you guy bid and set hte price for yourself. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Wrhector

Post by Wrhector »

How many more do you have for sale after this auction?

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

maybe none. depends on how many bidders i get. I have an infinite supply of boards but their only worth putting up for auction if enough people are bidding. So it depends on how each auction goes.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”