Wavebubble PCB for sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mss

Re: Wavebubble PCB for sale

Post by mss »

I wouldn't bother trying to get anything from Mr. Freeman here. I ordered an assembled kit for another project from him in May. He took my money, never fulfilled the order, and won't return my emails.

knicolea

Post by knicolea »

I would like a wave bubble Please reply as soon as possible

sajrohan

Post by sajrohan »

well if anyone still wants a wave bubble pcb... i've had these laying around for over a decade... I have 4 sitting here and i believe another 5 in a box if i dig for it. shoot me an e-mail if you're interested, only accept paypal, i'm located in the middle tennessee area if somebody is local and wants to pick one up. They're printed straight from her files with all of her specs, printed by advanced circuits. they're pre-tinned, i don't remember if she had the specs as 1 or 2oz copper, whatever ladyada said to have them printed as. At the time i had no idea what i was doing so i followed her instructions ^_^

I STILL have not built one of these... I've thought about it, but i keep thinking that if i build one... i'll end up getting myself in trouble... either way, boards are still new looking, been kept inside away from any sort of weather and such.

forgot to include email.... sajrohan at gmail dot com

BTW

Post by BTW »

Sajrohan, unfortunately I have been a victim of V2K by my former employer Burlington BANNED aka Ron And Lori Moore for the past six years. I'll spare you the details as I'm sure you may know, needless to say I'm in dire need of something the wave bubble seems like the answer, I cannot build one as I have none of the skills, I have a friend that could so I'm looking for an assembled unit or the parts. If you can recommend something or an assembled unit please let me know [email protected] if ok to email you let me know

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”