There is no USPS pickup on Monday Feb 15th, 2016 because of President's Day. USPS orders placed after 11am EST Fri February 12th will go out Tuesday February 16. UPS orders will ship as normal.

plz help =)
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

plz help =)

by Raydog121 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm

hello all i had a few quistions about your spoke pov kits and i wasent sure where to post it.... im hopeing this is a ok place as it seems to be just a test place =)~ i was watching some you tube video's about your spoke pov kits and your product really excites me. im afraid however im electronically lacking and i saw that they had to put theres together..... while that seems like a fun afternoon im guessing it would take awile to learn how and there isint a how to video... not to mention the price of saudering equip and other neccassary things i would need. so im wondering if you guys sell them pre made and with images pre loaded into it.... a person at http://www.biketv.ru has them pre made and with awsome images of bart simpson and things =)~ while thats great and all his web site is very confuseing and this is much more user freindly. also your awsome ask a engineer chats on weekends and i want to help attitude just tells me i want to support this company =) i was also surprised to see the very nice woman from little bits on your site =) i have been following her ever sence i saw her on cnn and i hope her company does great!!! but anyways hehe im just a stay at home dad with a motorized bicycle who wants it to look flashy and cool lol... if there is any way i can buy the kits pre made with images pre loaded into them plz let me know ty =)
Raydog121

Re: plz help =)

by adafruit_support_rick on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi!

We have a special SpokePOV forum - just click here!

Sorry, we don't sell assembled SpokePOV kits. However, sometimes forum users will build a kit for you for a fee. Please feel free to post an offer on the SpokePOV forum!

adafruit_support_rick

Re: plz help =)

by Raydog121 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

i cant believe there isint one in every wal mart.... talk to george lucas get some darth vader in there.... he will sighn off on it i know it!!! get the avengers and then go talk to seth mccfarlen and get family guy's peter and stewy in there..... this could be a seriousely huge buissness all by itself... all you gotta do is just get a awsome programmer and a few copyright sighn offs and your good lol.... of course you guys have a huge company in new york and all so im sure you dont need a small town guy like me telling you whats what lol.... but i hope your company does very well!
Raydog121

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.