Chinese Laser - error messages

Share your information, hints and discuss Laser cutters/engravers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
John_read

Chinese Laser - error messages

Post by John_read »

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and hope that you wont mind a beginner to laser cutting technology posing some questions!! I suppose my first question is in regards to the Chinese 50 w laser that I have recently purchased. Apart from the manuals being very basic, they shed no light on the various error messages that the laser cutter displays. Has anyone either found or compiled a list of the errors and/or actions required? I realize that by purchasing this Laser cutter Model No:-KH-5030 I have left myself open to a lot of unexplained problems.....
At the moment when I am trying to use either the CUT or the SCAN functions I get an error message of "No enough extend space". I see from other postings and answers that this is a relatively common problem if using the rotary table but I seem to be getting this message just using the flat cutting surface. The software that I am using comes with the laser RDRworks.... I have also used the DOT option and have been able to use this without any problems.... So why just on the CUT and SCAN options.
I would really appreciate some much needed assistance as to what I am doing wrong? This seems to be something that quite a few other owners of this machine are experiencing....... John Read

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Laser”