LTC4311 not working whit tf-luna

Breakout boards, sensors, other Adafruit kits, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
giowidow

LTC4311 not working whit tf-luna

Post by giowidow »

Hi all, I am trying to use the LTC4311 to extend 6 TF-luna sensors that I have, originally with a short cable and was able to get it to work fine on Arduino, although my goal is to use it on pixhawk, so I bought the module, but when I connected it (and I have verified the connection several times, from sda and scl I cannot get more than 2 sensors to work well at the same time, even with long cables (each one of 1 meter maximum) I can make up to 4 tf-luna work without the LTC4311 but with the LTC4311 in pixhawk I can't get any of them to work, does anyone know what could be happening?. The same thing happens to me with the LTC4311. I can't get more than two to work at the same time with the LTC4311.
Attachments
LTC4311-pixhawk.jpg
LTC4311-pixhawk.jpg (282.85 KiB) Viewed 190 times

adafruit_support_mike

Re: LTC4311 not working whit tf-luna

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

It looks like you have a branching cable network, and a lot of excess cable between the LTC4311 and the rest of the wiring.

Reduce the length of cable between the pixhawk and the LTC4311 to a few inches at most. Test that and see if there's any effect.

giowidow

Re: LTC4311 not working whit tf-luna

Post by giowidow »

adafruit_support_mike wrote:It looks like you have a branching cable network, and a lot of excess cable between the LTC4311 and the rest of the wiring.

Reduce the length of cable between the pixhawk and the LTC4311 to a few inches at most. Test that and see if there's any effect.
rry for the delay, I reduced the cable that connects the LTC4311 to the pixhawk connector as little as possible (less than 3 inches), but I didn't get any difference.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Products from Adafruit”