Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Drawdio???????????
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Drawdio???????????

by IrksomeFraggle on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 pm

I purchased a ready assembled Drawdio which works brilliantly if you hold both ends of the gadget however, once you attach it to the pencil you get a nice noise when you touch the end of the pencil but no sound when you actually draw apart from the occasional "farty" noise and it doesn't matter if the line is half an inch thick it only produces the noise when it feels like it. Very disappointed as I bought it for my daughter who draws all the time (animation and illustration degree at university). Oh and one other thing, the battery doesn't fit very well and pops out on a regular basis. :evil: :evil: :evil:
IrksomeFraggle

Re: Drawdio???????????

by adafruit on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:20 pm

if the battery is poping out, try using one of the extra wire ties to keep the battery in.

to get more sound out, you can put down thick lines, or try washing your hands or other people have had a lot of success with a mechanical pencil, see the many posts in this forum for other ideas

adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.