microtouch down

Breakout boards, sensors, other Adafruit kits, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mtbf0

microtouch down

Post by mtbf0 »

well, i'd been slowly wrapping my head around my microtouch. got some stuff on the screen. got it to do various stuff when i touched various parts of it. then, this afternoon, i put it down for a minute while i went down to move the laundry to the dryer and when i came back, i plugged it in and the led flashed, then the screen lit up and the li'l app dots started to draw, then the screen flashed red, then went off. at first the backlight would go off, too, but now, it stays on.

boot loader still works. so the 32u4 is still working, but i seem to have killed the screen. any idea what i did?

adafruit

Re: microtouch down

Post by adafruit »

do you have a lipo plugged in?

mtbf0

Post by mtbf0 »

no. i've been too lazy to replace the 0.1" pitch jst connector on the lipo i have with one of the smaller pitch ones that i for some reason had the foresight to order with my microtouch. i've been running all along on usb power. am i to understand that the frequent flakiness of the device is due to my failure to connect a battery and that this new more extreme flakiness is but a more extreme reaction to my failure?

sheeesh!

i'll try to remedy my oversight, but probably not 'till tomorrow night? meantime i'll just cross my digits and hope i've not damaged my little friend.

thanks.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

cant parsse what u said but yes it requires a battery :)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Products from Adafruit”