Basic electronic tutorials

For makers who have purchased an Adafruit Starter Pack, get help with the tutorials here!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
sid1202

Basic electronic tutorials

Post by sid1202 »

Although I have intensive programming experience, my electronics knowledge is quite basic. I found the LED learn very helpful. But my favorite is lesson 5 from ladyada.net. I finally understood the pull up/down resistor. Thank you Ladyada.

I was wondering if their is a list of learn/lessons that goes through all the basics ? That would be so useful for a newbe like me.

Ragards,

Franklin97355

Re: Basic electronic tutorials

Post by Franklin97355 »

There are quite a few to choose from depending on your interest.

sid1202

Post by sid1202 »

Good point, but I was referring to arduino/adafruit related tutorials. I've looked at those but the choices are enormous, and the ones that I did look at where no where as easy to understand as the ones I found here.

There are already at least 2 that I found and bookmarked, and there is a tutorial that mentions capacitors and one mentions diodes but I don't remember with ones. They are in the arduino lessons here or on ladyada.net

BTW, a very special thank you to Limor Fried AKA Ladyada. I was inspired to go ahead with this and develop idea's I've had in my head for years.

sid1202

Post by sid1202 »

Here is a good source of educational material that I found:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/education/

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino Starter Pack”