New to arduino and all things included.
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

New to arduino and all things included.

by Sirlock on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:08 am

So as the title says I am brand new to all sorts of creating and things along what's going on with arduino or anything. But I am intending on having a good quality voice changer for two costumes I am making and out of everything I have come across what was designed on adafruit seemed to be what most fit my needs. But as I said I have never tried doing anything regarding making stuff like this. So I guess my question is how hard is it to actually make this as a beginner? A sub question I have is, is it possible to set up leds or lighting that is connected to the voice changer that will light up when sound is being received/projected?

Sirlock

Re: New to arduino and all things included.

by adafruit_support_mike on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:38 am

It isn't too hard, but you'll have an easier time of it if you get familiar with the platform before diving into a mid-level project.

Go through the first few lessons in our Learning Arduino series over in the Learning System: https://learn.adafruit.com/category/learn-arduino Those will introduce you to the hardware and toolset, and show you how to do things like light LEDs.

Once you're comfortable with the basics, the Wave Shield will just be some more information to add to what you already know, and you'll have a better foundation to look at the existing code and modify it to add new features.

adafruit_support_mike

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.