Measures Analog Micro Servo Feedback

For other supported Arduino products from Adafruit: Shields, accessories, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jua1

Measures Analog Micro Servo Feedback

Post by jua1 »

Hello!

I am interested in your servo with feedback but I have a problem and it is that I would need the measurements as for example from the axis to the end of the nearest support since I am designing a part and before buying it I would like to know if it would go well or I would have to do Another invention. The page I love, for that you are the best .. but missing the .stp files of some pieces, would be very interesting in the near future. Another measure that I need is the accessory that carries wheel since I need to screw to a worm.

Thank you.

jua1

Re: Measures Analog Micro Servo Feedback

Post by jua1 »

Another question I forgot the SERVO I have read that its angle is 0 to 120 or 180 ???

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

The analog feedback is simply the voltage from the wiper of the internal feedback potentiometer. The feedback voltage will be between 0v and the supply voltage. It will scale linearly from approximately 0 degrees to 180 degrees.

jua1

Post by jua1 »

adafruit_support_bill wrote:The analog feedback is simply the voltage from the wiper of the internal feedback potentiometer. The feedback voltage will be between 0v and the supply voltage. It will scale linearly from approximately 0 degrees to 180 degrees.
Hahaha ok and the question about the measurements would be possible a detailed sketch?

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

We do not have detailed mechanical drawings of these. Servo case sized are pretty much standardized - other than splines.
#1404 is a "standard" size servo with a 23 tooth spline. It fits into a 21mm x 40mm standard servo cutout.
#1450 is a "micro" size servo with a 22 tooth spline. It fit into a 13mm x 25mm micro servo cutout.

jua1

Post by jua1 »

adafruit_support_bill wrote:We do not have detailed mechanical drawings of these. Servo case sized are pretty much standardized - other than splines.
#1404 is a "standard" size servo with a 23 tooth spline. It fits into a 21mm x 40mm standard servo cutout.
#1450 is a "micro" size servo with a 22 tooth spline. It fit into a 13mm x 25mm micro servo cutout.
I am very thankful .

jua1

Post by jua1 »

I attach the links if you can from the 3D design of the pieces for future people who need it.

https://grabcad.com/library/round-micro-servo-horn

https://grabcad.com/library/exi-s1123-9g-micro-servo

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Arduino products from Adafruit”