TeeOnArdu - not showing up

For other supported Arduino products from Adafruit: Shields, accessories, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
nanren888

Re: TeeOnArdu - not showing up

Post by nanren888 »

er, see above. Can't do that either.
>>TeeOnArdu will not work above 1.0.5
>>Teensyduino will not recognise before 1.0.6.
I am new to this, but I got numerous errors with Teensyduino on 1.0.5
My guess is that the Teensyduino library/code/something has moved on in syntax/format/style/whatever & is no longer compatible with 1.0.5
Can you point me to a Teensyduino that works for you?
Thanks for you help.
It seems that this is mostly a arduino compatibility thing & not directly an adafruit issue.
Anyway - the box HELLA is a great looking thing - It went together as per plan & I can programme it as it is supposed to. It would be great to be able to post here a workable solution set of library versions to recreate the midi use-case for any who want to play with it.

acullen

Post by acullen »

Teensyduino will recognize below IDE 1.0.6 if you use an earlier version of it. Adafruit should point this out in the instructions.
Version 1.21 works: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_121/teensyduino.exe (I had to do some exploration to come up with that path ;)

nanren888

Post by nanren888 »

Many thanks. I saw your other reply. Very thorough. Will attempt to verify/reproduce your solution.
Thanks - yes it did take some looking to find the earlier versions.

SamWheating

Post by SamWheating »

acullen wrote:Teensyduino will recognize below IDE 1.0.6 if you use an earlier version of it. Adafruit should point this out in the instructions.
Version 1.21 works: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_121/teensyduino.exe (I had to do some exploration to come up with that path ;)
I've just tried this (IDE 1.0.5, Teensyduino 1.21, Untztrument, Trellis and TeeOnArdu libraries installed) and The USB-type menu option is still greyed out. Can you elaborate on what setup worked for you in the end?

Thanks!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Arduino products from Adafruit”