7" Touchscreen from Raspberry Pi Foundation

For other supported Arduino products from Adafruit: Shields, accessories, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
thetli8

7" Touchscreen from Raspberry Pi Foundation

Post by thetli8 »

I followed the instructions here to install the Raspberry Pi Touchscreen: https://www.adafruit.com/products/2718

I tried connecting the all the parts and have spent hours doing so. However, I can't get the display to power on. The raspberry pi, itself, seems responsive - a solid red and solid green light is shown with my 64GB Samsung SD card. A solid red light and a blinking green light that disappears is shown with my 8GB SD card that came with the IoT Pack. I'm not sure what to do now and I fear the display simply does not work. Would it be possible to issue a replacement? Thanks.

Franklin97355

Re: 7" Touchscreen from Raspberry Pi Foundation

Post by Franklin97355 »

Can you post pictures of your connections and let us know how you are providing power and what version of the OS you are running?

thetli8

Post by thetli8 »

Does this product only support the Raspbian OS? I was using the exact contents of the Microsoft IoT Box (don't have access to right now so I can't post a picture).

Are there any other OS this product supports, natively?

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

I don't know if Microsoft has added support for the RasPi Foundation display or not yet. Your best bet would be to ask over in the RasPi forums: http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Arduino products from Adafruit”