Components for project

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Mauialan

Components for project

Post by Mauialan »

Hi, I'm really new to Arduino's. I would like to create two game buttons with the "lock-out" ability. And when the button is pushed, a sound will be played and the LED light in the button will light up for 10 seconds then turn off. I believe an Arduino is a way to go but I don't know which one to purchase. I would also like to know what other components I will need to buy. I think I need something to play the mp3 for the sound, a battery pack or power supply but I don't know what else. I already have the jumbo game buttons. Can someone point me in the right direction? I know that code will have to be written and there is some software that needs to be downloaded. All comments will be appreciated!

Willgothere

Re: Components for project

Post by Willgothere »

Hi,

I have a feather motor shield that's working well, but need a little more current. So I found this motor shield: https://www.adafruit.com/product/1438 which seems fine. Two questions:

1) I can't find an Arduino for purchase (all that I found are not available or discontinued) to go with it. Are there any available?

2) Do you have any other motor boards with more available current (and PWM)?

Thanks!

--W

Mauialan

Re: Components for project

Post by Mauialan »

hi Willgothere,

Sorry but you're hijacking my post. I couldn't help you if I tried. I'm asking for help as well LOL

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”