Issues with Particle Photon
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Issues with Particle Photon

by AlexTheLion on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:17 pm

I recently bought 2 particle photons from Adafruit, 1 of them works like it should, and the other is the one thatis causing me issues. The one thats causing me issues seems to go in a loop of LED Status indicator. It goes from Breathing Cyan (Connected to the cloud), to Breathing Green (Not connected to the cloud), to Flashing Cyan (Trying to connect to the cloud). This has been going on for the last 5 hours since i started programming it. I have asked Particle for support but they do not know why the photon is looping like it is. I have both of them connected to neopixel rings (24 LED with their own drivers) and not having any issues with one, but having infuriating issues with the other. There is no difference between the code on both of them, yet im getting a constant looping issue with one, but not with the other.
If someone can please tell me why it is looping the way it is, as well as have a solution i would be eternally grateful!!!
I really want to talk to someone about this faulty board and possibly get a new one if applicable.

AlexTheLion

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.