Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Open Source for Arduino
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Open Source for Arduino

by arjunkumar on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:43 am

Hello All, I want to build my career as an arduino programmer and I am looking to online arduino course. Can anyone know about arduino or suggest me a better option where and how can start learning it?

arjunkumar

Re: Open Source for Arduino

by dastels on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:12 am

There are plenty of arduino related guides at learn.adafruit.com. As well, Simon Monk (who has written several of those guides) has written some really good introductory and intermediate books. For example https://www.adafruit.com/product/1019, which I strongly recommend.

Dave

dastels

by AZSteve on Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Talking Dog Collar question_1
This might not be the place for help, BUT I REALLY NEED HELP W/ this - I'm building for a friend!!!
I have several .OGG files in the Audio FX & they play properly when the appropriate pin is switched to LOW level.
The FEATHER (0.8.1 Firmware) has the Talking Dog sketch loaded and VERIFIED W/O error.
Using Arduino 1.8.13
I have then wired the boards as shown in the “Schematic”…
I power up the boards (3 AA Cells) and see the blinking Red LED on the feather, Green LED on the FX Mini Sound Board.
The Blue LED illuminates when I open the Bluefruit Connect on my Android phone.
Control Pad on 'phone has no effect. No response to PIN I/O query, 'phone returns "Assuming default pin format (Arduino Uno)...”
I disconnect VG/GND on FX board & power up (3 AA Cells) – audio files play properly when the appropriate pin is switched to LOW level. I reconnect VG/GND (while power is ON) – audio files play properly when the appropriate pin is switched to LOW level.
I switch power OFF & ON, with VG/GND still connected together, but get NO sound when the appropriate pin on the FX board is switched to LOW level.
If I remove the batteries and power up via USB on the FEATHER, I get some weird squealing coming from the speaker…
I do not see any other error messages, so do not know where to look for resolution – PLEASE HELP! PRETTY PLEASE!!!

AZSteve

AZSteve

by dastels on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:42 am

AZSteve: you should post this in a new topic so it isn't buried in a dormant thread. It'll get more attention as a new thread.

Dave

dastels

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.