There is no USPS pickup on Monday Feb 15th, 2016 because of President's Day. USPS orders placed after 11am EST Fri February 12th will go out Tuesday February 16. UPS orders will ship as normal.

Verification error, content mismatch (Arduino Uno)
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Re: Verification error, content mismatch (Arduino Uno)

by phineasjw on Tue May 07, 2013 3:49 pm

I waited a day before posting and tested it on more than one board - called the fix code and posted. Then started programming more boards - failure. Resetting the target board just before programming can get it to work sometimes- not very reliable though. One will program, one won't. Frustration continues.
phineasjw

by westfw on Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Were you (phineasjw) talking about optiloader.h in the Adafruit Standalone-Arduino-AVR-ISP-programmer enhancement of "optiLoader"? I can't find an "optiboot.h" associated with ANYTHING, and the original optiLoader and optiboot source doesn't contain any mention of CLOCKSPEED_FUSES...

If I had 1000 boards for some real project, I'd be buying a production-quality AVR ISP programmer.
Maybe http://www.kanda.com/products/kanda/HH0110.html ? (no personal experience with that, but Kanda has been around for a long time and has a decent reputation.)

If you're willing to sacrifice a board that consistently fails to program, I'd be willing to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is going wrong. (get a shipping address via pm)
westfw

by janhiev on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:24 am

a little late and for the atmega328p...
take the bootloader for your type and it should work.

try this...http://rajeshkovvuri.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/arduino022-and-issues-with-sketch-uploading/

the uno works fine and the error is gone.
janhiev

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.