I bought an Uno last week and am having problems updating the drivers: Please help
1. I installed the software from Arduinocc site on a 2 x win 64 bit 7 'home' machines
2. I followed the online instructions for upgrading the drivers via device manager
3. The questionable device is not under 'com' or 'ports' as the instructions suggest but under USB
4. I continued to attempt to ungrade the drivers but that fails (I tried to attach screen dumps)
5. The software opens but when you try and select a port from the menu, its greyed out.
Then I installed it on my work machine which is 64 bit Win 7 'professional' and it works as the site suggets with upgrading the drivers.