Any entrepreneurs available to communicate one-on-one?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Any entrepreneurs available to communicate one-on-one?

by seedjar on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:07 pm

I'm taking a business development course and need to do a little research. I'm specifically trying to get into automation, but if you're doing 3D design, fabrication, or making widgets in general you may be in my wheelhouse. I know this subforum doesn't always see a lot of traffic, but any help would be much appreciated. I'd like to have a short dialog about your customers, operations, and the challenges you've faced. If you'd prefer to do that one-on-one, we could PM/email/etc. but if you're comfortable discussing your experiences here in the forum I suppose others might find it helpful as well.

Thanks in advance,
~Joe

seedjar

Re: Any entrepreneurs available to communicate one-on-one?

by george graves on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:04 am

I might be able to answer a few question if it's not too late. I'm in the Seattle area as well. Shoot me a email at george.graves@gmail.com and we can chat.

I do prefer a public dialog - as it lets others get all the juicy details - but either way is fine!

Thanks!
george graves

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.