Any entrepreneurs available to communicate one-on-one?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
seedjar

Any entrepreneurs available to communicate one-on-one?

Post by seedjar »

I'm taking a business development course and need to do a little research. I'm specifically trying to get into automation, but if you're doing 3D design, fabrication, or making widgets in general you may be in my wheelhouse. I know this subforum doesn't always see a lot of traffic, but any help would be much appreciated. I'd like to have a short dialog about your customers, operations, and the challenges you've faced. If you'd prefer to do that one-on-one, we could PM/email/etc. but if you're comfortable discussing your experiences here in the forum I suppose others might find it helpful as well.

Thanks in advance,
~Joe

george_graves

Re: Any entrepreneurs available to communicate one-on-one?

Post by george_graves »

I might be able to answer a few question if it's not too late. I'm in the Seattle area as well. Shoot me a email at [email protected] and we can chat.

I do prefer a public dialog - as it lets others get all the juicy details - but either way is fine!

Thanks!

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”