How do I ?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
K_Research

How do I ?

Post by K_Research »

How do I change the color scheme of these forums?

for example when I search for Raspberry pi GPS it returns a bunch of interesting post to view when I click to view the search words I searched for appear in BRIGHT PINK BLOCKS all over the screen, it burns my eyes how do I make them go away since I can not figure out how to make them go away how to I get to this post without the BRIGHT PINK BLOCKS all over the screen viewtopic.php?f=57&t=160548&p=790361&hi ... PS#p789909

No offence but I would think computer gurus who spend huge amounts of time at a computer would understand eye strain, would also like to eliminate the BRIGHT BLUE distractions in these forums, same goes with the Ubuntu Forums

Sorry this is in the wrong place I could not find a place to ask general questions.

Thanks for the help.

K_Research

Re: How do I ?

Post by K_Research »

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”