Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
MyOwn

Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

Post by MyOwn »

I am working with a payment processing company to process my clients’ payments online. This company, in all of my history working with payment processing companies, has by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have only received one, and I mean one, report in the last six months! I need an exact break down of where my money is going! Oh and forget fraud tools or charge back reporting capability, I don’t even think they know what that is! Please help I need a new provider!

fruitty

Re: Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

Post by fruitty »

Cant you report them?

technobly

Re: Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

Post by technobly »

Please let us know who you are using so we have a data point with said XYZ company.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”