Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Vision Mapping for developing your business
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Vision Mapping for developing your business

by dougl on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 pm

I am in the process of developing a small kit project. I have learned so much from everything that are in these forums.

Also I have appreciated using "Vision Mapping" as a way of laying down what needs to be done and driving towards those goals.

One webpage summarized vision mapping as:

Vision mapping is writing a clear and specific vision with a detailed road map to achieving the vision. It is very similar to goal setting. This can help people accomplish their dreams and actually develop a plan on how to accomplish those dreams.

What you do is write a clear vision from that --> set goals and then --> set steps --> make tasks --> set deadlines.

Having all this written out has helped me take my dream put it on paper and hopefully make it a reality.

MODERATOR EDIT: REMOVED LINK

You can find the book written on this in amazon:
"The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness"
MODERATOR EDIT: REMOVED LINK

I hope this helps some of you as it did me. Writing it all out is a lot of work but worth it.

Doug
DougL
Teralign

dougl

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.