Hiring a Designer

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
szumlanski

Hiring a Designer

Post by szumlanski »

I am interested in hiring a designer to take my Pi hardware/software project to the next level. How would I best go about finding someone to do that?

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Hiring a Designer

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

You could post in the Jobs board: http://www.adafruit.com/jobs

szumlanski

Post by szumlanski »

adafruit_support_bill wrote:You could post in the Jobs board: http://www.adafruit.com/jobs
Well that would make sense! Haha - I didn't see that was available here. That's a great resource!

Ifandor

Post by Ifandor »

Thank you very much for providing a "Jobs" section on your web site, and for posting the link here! (I never saw that link at the bottom of each page.)

I posted a job opening on it only 2 days ago for an Arduino programmer, and the 1st respondent responded today. I'm hiring him, so my posting is no longer needed. But I can't find any way to delete it. Can anybody tell me how to do that? (I don't want to waste anyone else's time by responding to it.)

Thanks again, very much! I love Adafruit!

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

thanks, what is the URL of the job you are looking to delete?

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”