Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing PRODUCT ID: 115

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
Menbugme

Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing PRODUCT ID: 115

Post by Menbugme »

Hey there, as I am new to this site I was very excited to see this little pump that can be used for beverages. Here's my quandary: I need a submersible pump that can go up to 125 C. Not the meager heat limit it can currently withstand. Anyone out there that can modify this so I can use it for hot areas in the food industry? Possible % deal if someone can make this happen. Thanks!
Tonja

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing PRODUCT ID:

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

I need a submersible pump that can go up to 125 C.
This pump would fail on both accounts. It is not submersible and the plastic housing would probably not fare well at those temperatures. If you look online, you can find food-safe submersible pumps for high-temp applications. Here is one source:
http://www.lightobject.com/WaterOil-Pump-C43.aspx

Menbugme

Re: Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing PRODUCT ID:

Post by Menbugme »

Thank you for your link. I guess I should have stated that I need a pump to go inside a pot in the oven....any magnetic run pumps out there or that anyone can build? Lots of earning potential. Thanks

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”