HiFiBerry

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
MrPresident

HiFiBerry

Post by MrPresident »

Hello. This is my first post and FYI I am a newbie so be gentle. If I am posting this in the wrong forum I apologize.

My question is this: If I have a Raspberry PI with a HiFiBerry DAC and a stacking header on top of that can I run programs, access a breakout board, run a python IDE etc via the command line while PIMusicbox is simultaneously playing music? Since the PIMusicbox is a stripped down version of Linux I assume I would have to install additional modules (depending on what I want to do) to get command line functionality I need.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”