A hello to all, and wondering if anyone has a x0xb0x for sal

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Johnnydapunk

A hello to all, and wondering if anyone has a x0xb0x for sal

Post by Johnnydapunk »

Hello to all!

I've been a bit of a lurker of sorts and never got around to making an account but better late than never I guess. I'm half looking for a summer project and have always wanted to make a x0xb0x as I mod electronic stuff already. I know it's a long shot and possibly an impossible dream of sorts, but if anyone has an unbuilt one that they never got around to for whatever reason and wish to sell, feel free to message me and possibly something can be figured out. I'm in Canada currently, but also have a "base" of sorts in the UK (lived there for many years) so wherever in the world you may be, I'm cool with stuff like shipping and whatnot.

Anyways, I could also be interested in parts as well, so anything related to it would be great too.

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night wherever you are !

Cheers J

antto

Re: A hello to all, and wondering if anyone has a x0xb0x for

Post by antto »

just to let you know that PMs are disabled in the forum, so you either have to check the thread, or perhaps use the "Notify me" option or leave some contact information

if you've used an iron before - you should be able to build a x0x, just follow the build manual and google/ask when you get stuck

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”