TFT shield 1.8 w microsd

Adafruit Ethernet, Motor, Proto, Wave, Datalogger, GPS Shields - etc!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
miqueljc

TFT shield 1.8 w microsd

Post by miqueljc »

Hello, I buy one Adafruit 1.8" color tft shield w/microsd. I download some libraries: Adafruit-GFX-Library-master, Adafruit-ST7735-Library-master and Adafruit_SSD1306-master. I want verify the code (I use Arduino uno) and I have some errors:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit-ST7735-Library-master\Adafruit_ST77xx.cpp:102:5: error: 'sendCommand' was not declared in this scope

sendCommand(cmd, addr, numArgs);

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit-ST7735-Library-master\Adafruit_ST77xx.cpp:130:24: error: no matching function for call to 'Adafruit_ST77xx::initSPI(uint32_t&, uint8_t&)'

initSPI(freq, spiMode);

the sketch is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit-ST7735-Library-master\examples\seesaw_shield18_test\seesaw_shield18_test.ino

can you help me please?
Attachments
capture of Arduino IDE programming
capture of Arduino IDE programming
error_seesaw.png (145.44 KiB) Viewed 379 times

dastels

Re: TFT shield 1.8 w microsd

Post by dastels »

Did you try installing the libraries using the library manager? It should pull in any dependancies which you might have missed if you did it manually.

Dave

miqueljc

Re: TFT shield 1.8 w microsd

Post by miqueljc »

Hello Dave,

I removed and reinstalled these libraries. Now, the screen is running, but I only can use "seesaw_shield18_test" sketch, another sketchs appear the screen all in black.

thank you

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino Shields from Adafruit”