Source for XPort Direct+

Adafruit Ethernet, Motor, Proto, Wave, Datalogger, GPS Shields - etc!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
schill

Source for XPort Direct+

Post by schill »

Does anyone know of a source for Lantronix XPort Direct+ modules (as opposed to the Direct (no +))?

Mouser wants to sell in lots of 165 - I assume that means they don't actually have any. A question about this resulted in them sending me a quote for that many - a few more than I need :) .

www.gridconnect.com has not answered my request for information about availability.

Have these even been released?

I like the idea of the Direct+ being easily socketable, unlike the normal XPort.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

gridconnect is kinda lame but i assume if they're in the shop they will ship them to you

schill

Post by schill »

It's this line on gridconnect's Direct+ pages - "Availability: Contact us for availability" - that caused me to contact them. The fact that they never got back to me makes me wonder whether I'd ever hear about it after placing the order. You know, would I go on "backorder" forever?

I'll probably just stick with the normal XPort and the Direct (no +) for now.

peeni waali

XPort Direct +

Post by peeni waali »

I found this link through the Lantronix website. Looks like they're in stock. I just ordered one at ~$50.

http://www.symmetryelectronics.com

botag

Post by botag »

http://www.symmetryelectronics.com is a cool place....that's where I got mine and there was no hassle...I paid...they shipped.....

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino Shields from Adafruit”