IBDAP Won't work, can't update

Hand tools, soldering irons, scopes, multimeters. Talk about em HERE!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
PurpleHaze

IBDAP Won't work, can't update

Post by PurpleHaze »

I posted in the other thread, but according to Nick in Adafruit support I need to start a new thread for the same issue.

I got a IBDAP adapter so that I could start flashing on my Laird eval kit (DVK-BL652_1.0) via Keil.

Finally got around to plugging it in, and the board shows up as "CRP_DISABLED". I figure that's weird... I'll update the firmware...

Website domain gone
GitHub has a 404 error
Links in documentation to firmware are shot
..great. Looks like these guys either packed up or they need to fire their web admin.

If anyone has some other suggestions on how to debug using this kit, I would also appreciate it. Right now I have a little blue LED and that's about it.

(Honestly, if the powers that be could just let me return this thing, I'd love to just go grab a Multi-link and move on with life)

adafruit_support_mike

Re: IBDAP Won't work, can't update

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Send a note containing a link to this thread and your order number to [email protected]. The folks there will help you arrange a return and store credit.

PurpleHaze

Re: IBDAP Won't work, can't update

Post by PurpleHaze »

adafruit_support_mike wrote:Send a note containing a link to this thread and your order number to [email protected]. The folks there will help you arrange a return and store credit.
Awesome, thank you, Mike! Bummer this thing didn't work out

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Tools Tools Tools”