Connector Question

Hand tools, soldering irons, scopes, multimeters. Talk about em HERE!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
_phillip

Connector Question

Post by _phillip »

I have recently discovered an extremely amazing wire connector that I think a lot of folks would find helpful. But, before I begin a thread on these connectors, I want to be certain I am following Adafruit protocol. I do not want to violate any of your rules.

The connectors are simple 'snap-open, snap-shut' and will accept either solid core or twsited wire in 12-24AWG sizes. They are also UL approved.

So if I can have your approval for beginning a thread on these connectors I will. If not, I will not.

Thanks,
Phillip

adafruit_support_carter

Re: Connector Question

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

This sounds generally OK. You're just wanting to share useful information with others. As much as possible, please link to original manufacturer's web pages vs. some specific Amazon reseller, etc. Otherwise it might appear as spam.

Might also help to give it some context - like the project you found the connector to be useful on.

_phillip

Post by _phillip »

adafruit_support_carter wrote:This sounds generally OK. You're just wanting to share useful information with others. As much as possible, please link to original manufacturer's web pages vs. some specific Amazon reseller, etc. Otherwise it might appear as spam.

Might also help to give it some context - like the project you found the connector to be useful on.
Thanks for the thumbs-up. You must also be a mind reader because I try my best to avoid purchasing from AZ whenever I can.

I appreciate your help.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

We are also always on the lookout for great product suggestions to add to our own store.

_phillip

Post by _phillip »

adafruit_support_bill wrote:We are also always on the lookout for great product suggestions to add to our own store.
Speaking only for myself, this is an amazing replacement for wire nuts when soldering is difficult and ... I'm getting ahead of myself.

Best to reveal all of this in a fresh thread.

Thanks!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Tools Tools Tools”