DSO Nano V3 stuck on upgrade screen

Hand tools, soldering irons, scopes, multimeters. Talk about em HERE!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
cmoore1991

DSO Nano V3 stuck on upgrade screen

Post by cmoore1991 »

I just opened my DSO Nano V3 today. After reading the instruction manual- I upgraded the firmware to V4.32 from the seeed site (https://www.seeedstudio.com/DSO-Nano-v3.html)
I power cycled my Nano to see if the update had taken effect- and it is still stuck on the firmware upgrade screen- displaying serial #, license #, and firmware upgrade V3.45D on the screen. I disconnected it from the PC and it still is stuck on this screen every time I turn it on and off. Please help

Franklin97355

Re: DSO Nano V3 stuck on upgrade screen

Post by Franklin97355 »

Did you read and download from this site? https://forum.seeedstudio.com/t/dso-nan ... 124#p18234

cmoore1991

Post by cmoore1991 »

I tried the Alf files that seemed to work for a lot of people. I am still getting one .rdy file and 1 .err file. The screen is still stuck on the loading screen

cmoore1991

Post by cmoore1991 »

I have tried every suggestion in that thread. I have tried every firmware version on the seed product webpage and the wiki, and the forum firmware threads. It seems like the entire product support for this device are unofficial forum posts and terribly translated chinese manuals? I have wasted an entire day trying to troubleshoot this, and I spent $50 on next day air shipping because I needed this working yesterday. This is so incredibly frustrating and not what I expected from the usual quality products I have ordered from Adafruit

cmoore1991

Post by cmoore1991 »

Can someone please assist me with this? It's been a week without my product working

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Sorry for the delay.

Seeed's support for the DSO Nano can be sporadic, and we don't have any low-level knowledge of the hardware or firmware.

I'm afraid all I can do is offer a refund. Send a note containing a link to this page and your order number to [email protected]. The folks there will arrange things.

cmoore1991

Post by cmoore1991 »

thank you

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Tools Tools Tools”