📬❄️📦Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2019: Please place all UPS 3 Day orders by 11am ET Friday December 13 📬❄️📦

where ask an engineer??
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Re: where ask an engineer??

by george graves on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm

This is it John! The show is live every Saturday night at 10 EST in the US. Click the "chat" button on the menu above to watch it when it's live. Or you can find the archived shows here in the forum.

gg
New blog - www.digitalunderpants.com
george graves

by lninyo on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:27 am

last night's show is only 16:41 minutes. any chance of seeing the full recording?

cheers
lninyo

by adafruit on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:14 pm

lninyo wrote:last night's show is only 16:41 minutes. any chance of seeing the full recording?

cheers

could have been an encoding or recording error, it's best to watch it live - there will be times when the recordings do not work out - thems' the brakes :)

adafruit

by george graves on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Sorry about that! My bad. Some glitch cause the encoded file to be shorter than expected. I didn't see that until it was about 3am - and had to re-encode it, re-upload.

The full version it up - and I see adabot already replaced it on the home page! Great!
New blog - www.digitalunderpants.com
george graves

by lninyo on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 am

adafruit wrote:... it's best to watch it live - there will be times when the recordings do not work out - thems' the brakes :)

I hear ya! and thanks so much to you and George for making this availble. I was all psyched up for the show but I was so tired that day that i fell asleep as the show started lol ... :oops:
lninyo

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.