Ask an Engineer Chat @adafruit.com - 040310 VIDEO UPLOADED!!
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Ask an Engineer Chat @adafruit.com - 040310 VIDEO UPLOADED!!

by george graves on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 am

Great show - we hope you feel beter Ladyada!

http://vimeo.com/10667378

Tonight, Saturday 4/3/2010 – 10pm ET – “Ask an Engineer” – Adafruit’s weekly LIVE video chat! What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or an seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. To see previous chat event videos, please visit the forums.

Ladyada has the flu-cold but will still do the show, our iPads didn’t show up today and we’ve been doing business taxes for the last week – tonight we will likely be “chill night”. So if we’re chill or completely out of it, you know why :)

REMINDER! Enter our iPad laser contest with EPILOG laser & Gizmodo!
New blog - www.digitalunderpants.com
george graves

Re: Ask an Engineer Chat @adafruit.com - 040310 VIDEO UPLOADED!!

by minerva on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 am

I have a question - adabot and ladyada casually mentioned something to the effect of "Blowing up stuff is (a certain person)'s show. Ask her to blow stuff up."

I'm curious to check this show :) I didn't catch the host's name. Where can we find the show?
minerva

Re: Ask an Engineer Chat @adafruit.com - 040310 VIDEO UPLOADED!!

by george graves on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 am

"Fat Man and Circuit Girl" is the name of the show. It's run by Jeri Ellsworth - she's known for blowing stuff up - she's crazy like that.

http://www.fatmanandcircuitgirl.com/
New blog - www.digitalunderpants.com
george graves

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.