Black Lives Matter - Action and Equality. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

Audio quality for us older folks?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Audio quality for us older folks?

by petespaco on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 am

Hi.
I tried to find a place on the website where I coulld send you a private message, but could not. "Contact" does not seem to work.

Anyway, I am an older person, but one who loves to see and hear about what others are doing, so "Ask an Engineer" and the new product releases are good for me. But the problem that I have is in understanding your voices on your videos.
I know it is my problem, but you guys do have a lot to say and you talk pretty rapidly. (So do my grandkids) And there probably isn't much to be done about that. But there is quite an echo in your building that adds to my own difficultly in separating the words.

If I am the only person with this issue, then so be it. Otherwise, if you could do something to soften the room, it would help a lot.

My interests lie particularly in process measurement. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwoIPodGIQI for my main example.
I've bought many parts from you and will continue to do so.
Your support has been of the higest quality and I'd recommend you to anyone.
Pete Stanaitis
-----------------

petespaco

Re: Audio quality for us older folks?

by adafruit_support_rick on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:27 am

Thanks for the suggestion! I have similar problems, and I have found that headphones help a great deal. Have you tried that? I've got a pair of Logitech bluetooth over-ear phones that I can pair directly with the computer. Unfortunately, Logitech doesn't make them anymore, or I'd buy an extra pair :(

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Audio quality for us older folks?

by petespaco on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks. I will try headphones.

Pete Stanaitis
-----------------

petespaco

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.