Adafruit is open and shipping! Let's build back better, together!

Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Bluetooth Audio Receiver

by Dart353 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:36 am

Hi so i'm pretty new when it comes down to making electronic devices from scratch. I have been self teaching myself the best i can but what i'm looking to do here is to make my own Bluetooth Audio receiver. The reason i'm wanting to do this is because i have been trying this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AV6PK3E/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687662&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00HT07QXI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0X8ZHGQWV1VJB3ZCJF96 and i have ran into the problem that the bluetooth audio receiver tends to turn off after two and half minutes (I personally think this is a silly thing they added to the coding) and the only way to turn it back on is to unplug the build and re-plug it back in to the power source. Which tends to be my problem, I don't want to do that because of my project needs to be plugged in at all times. I just want the bluetooth to be on constantly. So i'm open to any suggestions here, either a device that stays on constantly or some help making one from scratch.
Thank you!

Dart353

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.