Due to high demand, expect some shipping delays at this time - orders may not ship for up to 2-3 business days.

Circuit Python Code for Feather / OLED / AHT20
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Circuit Python Code for Feather / OLED / AHT20

by JBenziger on Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:55 pm

I have the Feather RP2040, the 128x64 OLED FeatherWing and the AHT20 temperature sensor. The Adafruit product listing for the OLED (Product ID 4650) shows a video of these items programed to display the temperature and humidity. I would like to find this Circuit Python code used for this. Does anyone know where I might find this code?

Also, the AHT20 is wired and enclosed (Part No. 5181). It has Black, Red, Yellow and WHITE leads. For I2C I am expecting to see Black, Red, Yellow and BLUE leads. I am guessing the Blue and White are the same. Am I correct in this?
Thanks

JBenziger

Re: Circuit Python Code for Feather / OLED / AHT20

by adafruit_support_carter on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:56 pm

The example shown on the product page is an Arduino sketch. Code listing is here:
https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_AH ... eddemo.ino

There is no color standard for I2C wire colors. Only often-used-conventions. See datasheet linked from product page for product specific wiring:
https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/product-f ... M2301B.pdf
wires.jpg
wires.jpg (39.54 KiB) Viewed 57 times

adafruit_support_carter

by JBenziger on Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:38 pm

Hello Carter,
Thanks for responding to my questions. To run Arduino code on my Feather RP2040, I am directed to install the Earle Philhower Core by adding a new link to 'Preferences', Additional Board Manager URLs. I can copy the link, but 'paste' is not highlighted in the Preferences window, so I cannot add this URL. Command V does not work either. I am not sure where to go from here.
Any ideas are appreciated.
John

JBenziger

by adafruit_support_carter on Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:21 pm

Somehow the URL for the Board Support Package will need to be added to the Arduino IDE Preferences. Not sure why clip board copy/paste is not working on your setup.

adafruit_support_carter

by JBenziger on Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:26 pm

OK. I'll shut down, restart, check for version updates and hope it works out. Thanks for your help.
John

JBenziger

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.