Due to high demand, expect some shipping delays at this time - orders may not ship for up to 2-3 business days.

Size of 2.13 Tri-color HD featherwing
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Size of 2.13 Tri-color HD featherwing

by haritech on Sat May 14, 2022 2:46 am

Hardware: STM32F405 Feather connected to a 2.13 Tri-Color HD Featherwing display.

When I setup the display as 250 x 122 and fill the bitmap with RED there is always a black line at the bottom. If I increase the display resolution to 250 x 130 and fill the bitmap based on that it goes away and I get what appears to be a fully RED display.

Further if I place a group (group_QR) with an x, y offset to center the QR code in the display the y value is different if I have a 90 degree or 270 degree rotation.

I have attached the example program I am running.

It feels like this display is supposed to be 250 x 130 and that the y offset on the 'group' is being affected by the rotation of the display.

Not sure what I am seeing and would like to know if maybe the display really is 250x130 - is this a different run on the part. I could not find the schematic so I don't know the part number for the display.
Attachments
code.py
Example with examples for 90 and 270 rotation and display heights of 122 and 130
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

haritech

Re: Size of 2.13 Tri-color HD featherwing

by adafruit_support_carter on Mon May 16, 2022 2:05 pm

Are you seeing the same thing if you run the example from the guide?
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-2-1 ... thon-usage

adafruit_support_carter

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.