Neopixel strip schematic

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
splatten

Neopixel strip schematic

Post by splatten »

I'm looking for a schematic or details of the size of a NeoPixel strip? I need these to work out slot to allow in a container, so I'm looking for the profile dimensions looking at the strip from the front...full width of strip and profile of measurements for components on strip.

This is what I've measured and allowed for so far which includes components on strip:
https://pasteboard.co/H3d2YB0.png

splatten

Re: Neopixel strip schematic

Post by splatten »

Nothing ?

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Can you be more specific? We sell a wide variety of Neopixel strips. There are differences in pixel pitch, strip width, sheathed or unsheathed. If there is a particular type you are interested in we can take some measurements. We do not have full 3D CAD models for all these products.

splatten

Post by splatten »

I have a NeoPixel strip 3 metres in length:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

If you lay the strip flat without the transparent plastic covering, I am looking for the dimensions of the strip including its components.

adafruit_support_bill

That is not even one of our strips. If you contact the seller, they may be able to help you.

splatten

Post by splatten »

Sorry, I thought the design and strip was based on your design or at least a copy ?

adafruit_support_bill

There are many producers of WS2812B based strips. And although generally similar in form and function, there are often slight differences in details such as the flex strip dimensions, component layout, bypass caps etc.

For the most part, we have phased out the WS2812B pixels for the functionally equivalent, but more robust SK6812.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”